- Hostings for Interfaith Hospitality Network from 12:00am until 12:00am
More information will be posted as it becomes available.
- FMC Women's PITCH-IN BRUNCH with Rachel Gerber from 9:00am until 10:30am
FMC women, come to a PITCH-IN BRUNCH and conversation with Rachel Gerber, Saturday, November 1, 9:30-11:30 a.m. Rachel is an ordained Mennonite minister and recently wrote a book, "Ordinary Miracles: Awakening to the Holy Work of Parenting." Rachel’s discussions have broadened into the theme "Blessed in the Mess" about awakening to moments of grace in the everyday grit and "messes" of life (literal messes little ones tend to bring, or bigger messes that come with employment, retirement, health challenges, schoolwork, etc...) With humor and moxie, Rachel uses the story of the Road to Emmaus as a guiding narrative that Jesus meets us wherever we are. Come and bring a friend for this inspiring morning of meaningful reflection and fellowship! If you want to read more about Rachel or her book, you can visit her website: www.everything-belongs.com. Rachel will be available for book signing/purchase. Please sign up on the kiosk. Questions, contact Lara, email@example.com
- Food Pantry Sunday from 12:00am until 12:00am
Remember to bring your donations of non-perishable food items for the Glick Neighborhood Center food pantry.
- Remembrance Sunday from 12:00am until 12:00am
Remembrance Sunday is next Sunday, November 2. This is when we remember those who have died in our congregation. You will also be given the opportunity to light a candle for a family member during the service.
- Children's Musical - Sanctuary from 12:30pm until 2:00pm
- Melissa Willis, Student Recital - Sanctuary from 2:00pm until 3:30pm
- MEDA from 4:30pm until 5:30pm
- Men's Morning Meeting from 8:00am until 9:00am
Mar 15 : Church : by Donny Donowitz
Mar 14 : Family Center : by Archie Hicox
Mar 12 : Church : by Bridget von Hammersmark
Mar 10 : Life Groups : by Fredrick Zoller
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Remembrance Sunday, Exploring Community at FMC
Robin Helmuth addressing the church on our histroy